Two Full Days Changing the Climate and Culture on School Campus
Igniting Positive Change in School Communities by Connecting with Teens, School Administration, Counselors, Staff Personnel, Parents and Community Members
Day 1: Full Day (See Full Day)The first day is a day that creates the relationship and trust where students and staff open up. The two day, three day, and week long programs will capitalize on the first day and can be easily tailored to meet your school community needs.
Day 2: Customizable Based on Day 1Day 1 was a success from 7:00 am to about 9:00 pm and Jeff works through lunch because he doesn’t waste time and doesn’t want to not reach the students who want to reach out to him.
Download Jeff’s Brochure (CLICK HERE)
Here is why Day 2 is Successful:
- Often times we don’t reach every student that signs up with Jeff
- The questions the students ask on index cards are deep and profound
- We can reach small groups, teams, and more staff
- Jeff Yalden is present before school, in the halls, and after school
- Jeff makes his appearances where he needs to be during this second day
- The climate and culture changes in the building
- Jeff can meet with student leaders and athletes separately
Example of What Students Share with Jeff:
- Suicidal Ideation & Homicidal Ideation – Including Plan and Lists
- Unsafe Situations within the Home & Family Issues
- Guns, Knives, or other Weapons on Campus
- Addiction: Pornography, Gaming, Alcohol, Drugs, and Social Media
- Sexual Assault & Rape
- Rejection, Abandonment, Alone, Disappointment
- Lack of Self-Esteem & Comparisons
Recently Jeff visited a community for two days and they asked him to speak to the elementary school students. Jeff thought, “An elementary school assembly?” He doesn’t do many of them because he’s scared. It went well and here is the video of it. Maybe he has a new career as an elementary school motivational speaker?