Your information is private. All families, teens, matters, and conversations are strictly confidential.
“As a Teen Life Coach it’s my passion to be a significant and trusted source of guidance in a teens life while communicating effectively to the teen and the parents without losing that respect and trust with the teen. I help teens and family with all kinds of issues addressing three common points in their lives: where they have been and what they’ve been through, where are they currently, and where they are going and how we’re going to devise a plan of action to get there.” – Jeff Yalden, Celebrity Teen & Family Life Coach
Teen Life Coach for Teens & Parents
Celebrity Teen & Family Life Coach Jeff Yalden
Since this episode, Jeff has inspired millions of teens, teachers, and families all over the world.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
“Mr. Yalden coached me on things I needed to do and things I needed to do differently.” – Parent, MO
“The focus is on positive change: stating this is where I was, this is where I am, and this is where I am going!” – Jeff Yalden
Teen Life Coach and Why
Peak Performance Coach
Think about a peak performance coach. Consider Tiger Woods. Tiger didn’t master the sport overnight or on his own. He worked with an inspirational coach every step of the way, from high school to Stanford to the PGA.
He consulted with masters who helped him to achieve greatness. Tiger Woods still has a team of coaches he works with and coaches in all aspects of his life that help and inspire him.
Your Teen & Family Life Coach
“With the support of Mr. Yalden we now have a plan to finish high school. We’ve made a doctor’s appointment that would not have happened without his support and each morning starts with taking the medications prescribed for my son. A few days ago he was reviewing a 28 Day Plan that Mr. Yalden coached him through.” – Dad, TX
Positive Support & Encouragement
Provide support, structure, and strategies to reach your potential, Jeff is always there for you. He helps you to unleash the best that is within you.
Whether it is dealing with mental health, drugs and alcohol addiction, balance and boundaries, your commitment to excellence, etc., Jeff is here to give you what you need and the encouragement to stop, engage, create new healthy habits and make a change.
His job as a Teen & Family Life Coach is to provide feedback and guidance in a language you can hear and with an energy you will find infectious. You’ll get the gift of perspective. Perspective from a unique vantage, through the eyes of compassion, strength, and good ol’-fashioned life experience, or from the eyes and experience of a butt-kicking!
A Week in your Community
Can you imagine Jeff coming to spend a week with you and your family? It’s been done a few times so don’t think it can’t happen.
The Difference between Life Coach and Therapy
The difference between this and, say, psychological counseling is that together, you and Jeff build a partnership based on action.
You won’t stand on the cliff talking about what it’s like to fly; or dwelling on your past failure(s) – You are not a victim! … together you and Jeff with trust and respect will grab each other’s hand and take a soulful, bounding leap – and we are pleased to report, that he has yet to lose a client to the leaping.
* Disclaimer: If working with Jeff and he feels that mental health counseling and medication is needed Jeff will support and encourage what is right, but will also stay to support the journey. More times than not, Jeff has encouraged third party professional care with his support and standing by your side.
Action-Based Collaboration, Jeff’s clients find themselves:
- Believing in themselves & trusting the process
- doing more than they ever dreamed possible
- taking their lives more seriously
- radiating their own self-respect
- enjoying momentum and follow-through
- taking more effective, meaningful action
- establishing balance and direction
- more meaningful and purposeful self-care
- less anxiety and stress
- greater balance and having more boundaries
- being self-disciplined and action oriented
Let’s Begin Today!
If you’re interested in the possibilities of working with Jeff here is where we start:
Teen & Family Life Coaching Options:
** All Coaching Sessions are via ZOOM ONLINE **
- Introductory Conversation: $25.00 for 30 minutes. Jeff will listen and tell you his thoughts based on the conversation. Jeff is always honest and will tell you if he thinks he can help you or if he thinks it’s not the right fit and give you his honest opinion.
- Life Coaching Session(s) – $39.00 Per Session – 30 minutes
- Coaching 101 Package – $34.00 (3) Sessions with Jeff. Total Cost $102.00
- Professional Coaching Package – $30.00 Per Session. 6 Sessions with Jeff. Total Cost $180.00
Personalized Videos for Motivation
- Motivational Personalized Videos for Schools, Teams, Family, etc. – $200.00
- Monthly Motivational Videos to Schools or Teens – $99.00 per month – 11 month commitment
Only $25.00 – Introductory Session with Jeff
Because of Jeff’s busy schedule and media demands, Jeff does charge for 30 minute consultations. The best way to determine whether coaching suits you is by scheduling an introductory session.
For very little money, you can determine first-hand whether your teen/family and Jeff are compatible and a good fit.
You are under no obligation to hire him or make any commitment.
So Why Hire a Life Coach?
- Adults & Professionals hire Jeff for any number of reasons: mental health awareness/support/encouragement, structure, getting through the grieving process of loss, divorce, or anything such as career transition, new business, feelings of personal discontent, reevaluation of life choices, financial stress, or simply a longing for personal empowerment.
- Parents hire Jeff to coach their children or teens to help with grades, athletics or general attitude toward life. To encourage self-care, balance, boundaries, and commitment to being the best they can be. To help with anxiety and stress. Parents also hire Jeff to help with their own sense of being as a parent, adult, parenting, balance, boundaries, and a number of things parents struggle with.
- Professional Athletes have hired Jeff to help them transition into the world of being a celebrity and the responsibilities and commitments that go with this expectation. Finding balance in every day life. Creating boundaries. Learning to say, “NO!” Mental health and addiction. Life skills, choices, and as Jeff likes to say, “Adulting in the Professional World!“
- Celebrities have hired Jeff for different reasons as well. Adulting in the Professional World when all expectations and eyes are on them to be who they’re not, but it’s expected to be someone because of who they are and what they are representing. Mental health and addiction, but they want to keep it private, however, they can see their professional lives are being affected by the chemicals in their body and/or neurotransmitters not connecting properly (mental health).
Celebrities have also hired Jeff to work with their teens . . .
. . . maybe you’re next! Let’s talk.
Results and Reframing
Whatever the reason for commissioning Jeff Yalden, clients stay because the results are clearly noticeable.
However, Jeff can lead you to water, but he can’t make you drink. If you are investing in coaching with Jeff, you are going to meet Jeff halfway and be willing to do the work on your part too. If you are unwilling to do the work, Jeff can stop working with you at any time.
At this point, Jeff can stop with all the promotion and let the outcome speak for itself. Let’s do this.
Remember, Jeff’s coaching sessions are all about YOU and what you wish to achieve in your life.
- He will remind you of your STRENGTHS . . .
- He will work with you on your WEAKNESSES . . .
- He will help you to feel better about yourself and give you valuable feedback on your thoughts and behaviors to support you in moving forward.
“The more we discover our true creative potential, the better we get at ‘acting from the end result’ – behaving as the person we intend to be. And as we bridge that gap between where we are now and where we’d like to be, we become the person that we always knew, deep down, we could be. Coaching can make the difference, because it allows you to concentrate on areas needing improvement without dwelling upon the negative. A coach is a person who realizes what the client needs to make change happen, and then instills the motivation and support to attain results. When anger, punishments, and threats fail to correct certain behaviors, a coach can offer another path, through objectivity, experience, and understanding.” – Jeff Yalden, Celebrity Teen & Family Life Coach
Definition of Coaching
Life Coaching is a partnership towards the journey and understanding of who we are, how we act, and the path to your best self.
Jeff listens and contributes strategically to bring clarity and forward movement. His teens and families tend to make headway when they focus and become aware of their options. Coaching is, in short, a way of getting from where you are to where you’d like to be.
What Life Coaching is NOT
Teen and Family Life Coaching is not psychotherapy. If you’re suffering from organic dysfunction or forms of mental illness Jeff will encourage and support you seeking a licensed therapist and/or psychiatrist (Jeff will tell you this too if he think this is where you need to go.)
Jeff has helped distraught individuals, but in the interest of safety and liability he reserves the right to refuse coaching services when, in his judgment, the client is in need of psychological or medical intervention.
* In the event you’re waiting for therapy, psychiatrist, family doctor, etc. Jeff can and will support you in your journey while being patient for an appointment. Jeff will also (having built the trust) support you in your professional third party professional care.
** Many people trust in Jeff first and then follow Jeff’s advice and still ask for his support because they’re afraid of counseling, don’t trust the counselors or doctors, and/or don’t want or trust medication. Jeff will support and encourage the RIGHT THING to do and be very honest and transparent with his thoughts and opinions.
Life Coaching . . . More Answers to Your Questions
Jeff takes great pride and responsibility in working with teens and families. Whether teens, young adults (millennials), parents, families, or professionals, Jeff works well with you where therapy and counseling just isn’t resonating in your heart.
Jeff Yalden is a Client of Professional Coaching
Because Jeff believes in the value of coaching, he too has his own personal coaches and a professional counselor, each with his/her own style and approach. This is how ‘The Motivator‘ stays balanced and motivated. As a result, he is pleased to report the following benefits:
- development of life purpose
- alignment of thoughts and actions
- a shift from scarcity and fear to prosperity
- increased appreciation for self, family, and friends
- deeper connection with his inner guide and his own personal truths
- realization of intentions and goals
- a greater sense of purpose and fulfillment
- balance emotionally, physically, and spiritually
- a more healthy lifestyle and overall purpose of self
- more free time to enjoy all these benefits
Who are his Coaching Families
Every conceivable racial, spiritual, political, and economic background you can imagine have commissioned Jeff.
Jeff finds that each brings their own individual talents and abilities. He eagerly welcomes them all, as he is hooked on discovering the fullness and depth of the human experience. Jeff never discriminates on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, politics, race, religion, or sexual identity. It is his pleasure to work with people of all shapes and colors and sizes, from grade school students to corporate executives.
He does, however, find that his clients have one thing in common: Without exception, everyone yearns for purpose and fulfillment. His job is to open the client to his true life desires and together conceive a game plan. The work consists mainly in addressing the issues that prevent the client from progressing as an individual:
Motivational Speaker Videos
Most of Jeff’s work is as a Youth Motivational Speaker and Teen Mental Health Speaker. His motivational videos reiterate his message long after he is gone, but if you’ve ever been in his audience you’re still wanting to hear him speak truth, inspiration, motivation, and clarity.
Many high schools and middle schools like to have Jeff close by when they need that push. His videos help when class time is of the utmost importance and they can’t all get down to the gymnasium or auditorium for two hours with Jeff.
So, Jeff continues to do videos for schools or school organizations for continued spirit and morale. Videos can be used for, but never limited to: pep rallies, a big exam push, sports success or a big game coming up, Pre Prom Pep Talk, welcome back to school, encouragement, and he’s also done many to invite kids to refocus and to embrace one another after the loss of one of their classmates.
Whatever the video need you are interested in, Jeff is always willing to work with you to keep his message fresh in their hearts and minds. Remember, “Touch the heart and the mind will follow.“
If you are interested in a person video, please reach out to us.
Maybe you’re interested in sponsoring a video from Jeff to your school community.
- Community Rocked by Loss
- Community Support
- School Spirit
- Pep Rallies
- School Sports
- Pre Prom
- Big Exams/State Tests
- March & April Doldrums
- Refocus after tragedy or loss – Teen Suicide
- Welcome Back
- Be Safe
- Make Good Choices
- Motivational Minutes
- Self Esteem
- Grades | School | College
- Weight Loss
- Nutrition & Strength
- Life Purpose
- Stress | Mindfulness Training
- Debt & Money Management
- Drugs & Alcohol
- Weight Loss | Fitness | Nutrition
Adults & Professionals:
- Weight Loss | Fitness | Nutrition
- Job | Career
- Debt Management
- Stress | Mindfulness Training
Parents & Families:
- Lack of direction or life purpose
- Family stress
- Relationship issues
- Trouble saying no
- Setting boundaries personally or professionally
- Debt and money management
- Desire for greater success and abundance in life
- Life transitions: school, career, death, divorce
- Marketing and growing a business
- “Stuck” relationships
- Goal-setting and follow-through
- Weight loss
- Motivation and inspiration
- Purpose, Passion, and Presence
Jeff can help you grow in awareness and become more intimate with your own truth, which already resonates inside you. Part of the work together is discovering how to bring out the best that is inside you, according to your goals, needs, and constitution.
All he asks in return is your willingness to explore your beliefs and viewpoints. To be honest and vulnerable because that is when you grow.
Empowerment begins when we become conscious of, and responsible for, all of our thoughts, choices, and reactions. The most wonderful part is that once we look the ego in the eye, we become its master, and it never has the same power over us. And once we demonstrate our own priorities and direct our own perceptions, the world responds immediately.
“Empowerment begins when we become conscious of, and responsible for, all of our thoughts, choices, and reactions. The most wonderful part is that once we look the ego in the eye, we become its master, and it never has the same power over us. And once we demonstrate our own priorities and direct our own perceptions, the world responds immediately.” – Jeff Yalden, MTV MADE Celebrity Teen & Family Life Coach