*Teachers/Staff *Students * Colleges * Military * Corporate
Guaranteed to Change the Climate of your Team
Why Mindfulness Training?
Mental Health Mindfulness Training for School CommunitiesHealthy stress is a natural part of life, including childhood. Children and adults alike need to be challenged in order to grow and develop. However, in the modern education system, healthy stress is frequently displaced by toxic stress. Toxic stress occurs when life’s demands consistently outpace our ability to cope with those demands.
Mindfulness Training for StudentsToxic stress impairs attention, emotion and mood regulation, sleep, and learning readiness daily in American classrooms. Even more troubling, prolonged exposure to childhood toxic stress has lifelong impacts on mental and physical health.
Mindfulness Training for EducatorsToxic stress starts as decreased productivity and creativity, escalating to more serious symptoms like frequent anxiety, dissociation, frustration, and, eventually, burnout. Roughly half a million U.S. teachers leave the profession each year – a turnover rate of over 20 percent.
Mindfulness Training for ParentsToxic stress can lead to a parenting style that looks more like a “to-do” list, rather than an empathic, present-centered relationship with a developing child. Exposure to parental stress in early childhood has been shown to impact gene expression even years later in adolescence.
The Development of MindfulnessThe development of mindfulness, a moment-by-moment awareness of our thoughts, emotions, sensations and surrounding environment.
The Development of Heart-fulnessThe intentional nurturing of positive mind states such as kindness and compassion.
- Overwhelm. The sense that life – and particularly your own thoughts and emotions – is “too much to handle.”
- Busyness. The sense that “doing things” has become compulsive – that you are constantly avoiding simply being with yourself.
- Rumination. The sense that the same stressful thought patterns “loop” over and over again in your mind without being questioned.
- Dissociation. The sense that you maintain unhealthy psychological distance from life and from people, cut off from your own and other people’s emotions.
- Narcissism. The sense that life is about defending, protecting and enhancing one’s sense of self. A lack of empathy for the needs of others and an inability to take compassionate action.
Not Just Coping. Thriving.In discussing how mindfulness practice addresses stress and other problems in education, we don’t want to lose sight of the fact that mindfulness can take us beyond the terrain of managing symptoms to a place where we are developing the deepest capacities of the human mind.
6 Pillars of Greatness!Would you believe that in as little as 3 minutes – twice a day, I can change the climate of your school and improve overall relationships between students to students, staff to staff, and students and staff? Yes, I can and I will tell you that this will change everything and the difference you’ll notice is:
- Improved Test Scores
- Improved Student & Staff Morale
- Improved Compassion & Relationships
- Greater Sense of Clarity & Presence
- The Benefits of Relaxing & Learning to Breathe – Only 3 Minutes twice a day
- Less Stress, Anxiety, and Less Pressure of Life and Expectations
- Less Disciplinary Referrals in Schools
- Fewer Counseling Appointments & Emergencies related to Mental Health – SAVE LIVES
- Improved FOCUS & Overall Health
- Greater Personal Growth – Goals and Dreams with a Purpose of WHY
The Founding of Mastermind Mastery:
This Mastermind Mastery Course will change the lives of your students and staff, promise! It will improve morale, create a stance of compassion, joy, and love. It will improve focus, clarity, and presence. It will also improve student to student, staff to staff, and staff to student relationships. You will notice the overall energy of the building will be different and teachers will rave about classroom behavior and rising test scores. You will notice a decline in discipline referrals, counselor appointments, emotional breakdowns, stresses, and anxieties. In as little as 3 minutes twice per day . . . Guaranteed!
NEW COURSE – Mental Health Mindfulness Mastery
Guaranteed to Improve: Morale, Present & Compassionate State of Mind, Clarity & Focus, Relationships, Well-Being, Energy,Test Scores, etc.
Guaranteed to Lower: Stress, Anxieties, Discipline Issues, Counseling Appointments, and Emotional BreakdownsIt’s Purpose: To change the climate of our schools and reduce overall stresses and anxieties with our teens and staff members, ultimately creating a safe environment that fosters relationships and personal growth. I’ve designed this course as a result of last year’s conversations with administrators. They have all stated that much of their time is dealing with mental health and the social and emotional well being of teens they serve. As a teen suicide specialist and my new book coming out soon, “Suicide – Don’t Be Left Asking Questions!”, I want to help lower stress and teen anxieties, improve school morale, and certainly bring greater energy into our buildings. All this will lower discipline and improve overall test scores and significantly improve the school and all the relationships within our buildings. Here is an excerpt of my program, a FREE 3-Minute Mindfulness breathing exercise.