Teen Suicide Book: The “WHY”
Based on Jeff’s comprehensive teen suicide prevention programs. Jeff explains the factors that can lead to teen suicide and offers a common-sense approach to reversing this heartbreaking trend.
Jeff Yalden did his TEDx Talk on TEEN Suicide: The “WHY” Behind Today’s Teen Suicide Epidemic. Learn Jeff’s Theory Behind Today’s Teen Epidemic and so much more about today’s suicides and how you can help prevent teen suicides.
- Theory on Teen Suicide: Three Factors that Lead to Suicide & Why Today’s Teen Suicide is an Epidemic
- Crisis Intervention: Signs to Look for and How to Respond Appropriately
- Living with Mental Illness: Had I Known Then What I Know Now
- Self-Care as a Priority: The Power of Taking Care of Yourself First
- Time and Words: Two Things You Can’t Take Back
- Living with Bi-Polar
- I’m Here for You: What to Say and What Not to Say
- Mental Illness: What Stops Teens for Asking for Help
- God and Mental Health: What You Need to Know
- Breaking the Stigma of Mental Health: An Economic Issue and Our Responsibility
- The Two Questions Every Teen Asks . . . You Need to Be Aware!
- . . . and so much more!
Jeff Yalden is a Four Time Best Selling Author
Four Time Amazon Best Selling Author and New York Times #1 Best Selling Co-Author. He is a Teen Mental Health & Suicide Prevention and Crisis Intervention Expert working with school communities, educators, counselors, families, and teens to prevent teen suicide and to bring schools back to normal after a suicide has rocked their school community. Nobody has the experience working with teens and suicide, mental health and prevention like Jeff Yalden does.
For Teachers and Staff – Online Suicide Prevention Certification Course
Click the link for more details . . .