Change The Culture by Changing Engagement!
- Improve culture and climate on campus.
- Improve relationships between students and staff.
- Improve self acceptance and self-esteem.
- To build a family friendly and supportive campus.
- To value ourselves and each other.
- To practice self-care improving one’s emotions.
- To teach equanimity.
- Bring awareness to our mental health and how to be in control.
- To teach compassion, kindness, and empathy.
- To give back and see the benefits of selfless service.
- Less referrals for discipline.
- More community engagement, especially on campus.
- Becoming a National Recognized School of Influence.
- Teaches time management.
- Teaches non-judgement.
- Empower students and staff.