Engage! Empower! Enact!
By Renowned Youth Motivational Speaker /
Celebrity Teen & Family Life Coach / Mental Health Expert for Teens
** Date: Saturday, April 4, 2015 **
Milford High School, Milford, MA
8:00 am to 2:00 pm
(Supported by Dr. Robert Tremblay, Superintendent of Schools)A Day that Defines our Teens
Presenter: Jeff Yalden & Special Guest
Cost: $97 per student / same family discount – $75 each
School Discount – 5 or more $50 per student
Why Does Your Teen Need This Day?This is ONE DAY that you will want to get your kids invested for their future. Your teen needs to be signed up for Jeff Yalden’s Student Leadership Power Jam Training Workshop on April 4, 2015 at Milford High School, Milford, MA. Jeff Yalden’s Power Jam Training Workshops are energetic and interactive LIFE TRAINING workshops for middle school and high school students. The training is designed to create positive change in each individual’s personal growth, as well as develop their skill to implement a positive social change in their school and/or community. This 6 hour Interactive Teen Power Jam Training is packed with fun and “Ah-Ha” moments where your teen learns about themself, engages with other like-minded teens, and will leave with a new sense of purpose and perspective.
“The Unlikely Life Coach”, said Long Island Newsday, NY “The Teen Whisperer!”, said NBC News Affiliate Grand Rapids, MI
Director, Brent Blackburn of Extreme Youth Leadership is coming to Boston to help Jeff inspire your teens. EYL is the ONE organization that Jeff Yalden is committed to working with for who they are and what they do. For many years, Jeff and Brent have worked together to inspire and change lives in Texas. Jeff feels that EYL Extreme Youth Leadership is the #1 Teen Life Changing Organization in the world. “If we can’t all go to them in the summer months, then let’s bring them to us!”, says Jeff.
Who is Extreme Youth Leadership?
Extreme Youth Leadership engages and empowers young people to serve their schools and communities and provides a vehicle to create social change. We are trained to address a variety of topics, including but not limited to alcohol, tobacco, illicit drugs, youth preparedness, emergency management, traffic safety, bullying, environmental strategies, violence, school climate, and other topics that are important to young people and adults who value their school and community. Extreme Youth Leadership uses planning and teamwork to create change by combining networking opportunities, skills training, action planning, activities, motivation, and fun. Please visit www.ExtremeYouthLeadership.org for more information on the work they do in Texas with teens.
We will Engage in interactive activities that will build a team with your young people.
We will Empower you and your team with the latest information and the permission to be leaders.
We will support you and your team as you Enact your plan of action to create positive change.
Your student(s) will receive (FREE):
- Take Time To Think bracelet
- Life Changing Inspiration
“She has been a different kid since your visit… Thank you from the bottom of my heart.”- Bobbie Butler, Parent/Teacher, Tippecanoe Valley High School, Akron, IN
“Jeff has the ability to reach the very heart of his audience by relating experiences to their lives, and also by giving them direction and hope for their futures.”- D. Guglielmana, Activities Director, Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School, Oceanside, CA
From Superintendent of Milford Schools, Dr. Bob Tremblay
“Jeff Yalden’s direct approach with kids – and adults, too – is a refreshing style that drives his audiences to self-reflect in a powerful and transformative way. The wellness of children is his passion and he inspires action through his words. Jeff brings the intensity we need to create a culture of good, kind, and caring people.”– Dr. Robert Tremblay, Superintendent of Milford Public Schools
“I wish everyone could hear Jeff Yalden speak. It will truly channge your life.” – E. Scheidemantle, PA
- Real Lessons!
- Real Leadership!
- Real Emotion!
- Real Awakenings!
Who is Jeff?
- Teen Author
- Mental Health Expert for Teens
- Celebrity Teen & Family Life Coach
- Radio Show Host
- Renowned Youth Motivational Speaker
- Expert Teen & Parent Communicator
Jeff Yalden has spoken at over 3,000 high schools, middle schools, colleges, and universities since 1992. Every student leadership organization in North America has invited Jeff to keynote at their student conferences. Over four million people in 50 states and 48 countries have heard Jeff share his message LIVE, in person.Jeff has extensive background experience with teen depression, mental health, teen suicide, and he is widely known as the “Teen Whisperer” because Jeff makes sense to today’s teens and knows how to reach into their hearts. He gets students to understand themselves and this thing called LIFE. He appeals to youth and he makes sense.
Milford High School, Milford, MA & Jeff Yalden, Teen Life Coach Ninja
Some of the components:
- Goal Setting – participants will learn the process for setting & achieving goals
- Group Activities – participants are provided opportunities for positive social interaction through activities and games
- Decision Making – participants will learn the three step process to making decisions
- Motivator Sessions – training participants engage in activities that serve as a vehicle for creating an atmosphere for self-discovery and change
- Team Building – designed to engage participants in various team building activities to help them build trust and confidence
Skills participants will develop:
Leadership – Communication – Solution Development –Team Building
“I attended your program in October. I did my best to implement all of the strategies that you outlined. I’m proud to say that I received my first 4.0 of high school.” -Justin, East Noble High School
In this Power Jam, Jeff and his team will show students exactly how to:
- earn at least a “B” in every class
- stay motivated in spite of circumstances and challenges
- position themselves as a student leader and a change agent
- master the best kept secret to life-long success
- achieve happiness
- achieve goals, create a dream, and the ONE thing they don’t tell you that matters most in achieving goals and a dream
“The point I’m at in my life right now has been very difficult. Your presentation gave me ideas and methods on what I need to do to take control of my life and make it the life I want.” -Emily, Warsaw High School
During this Power Jam, Jeff shows teens how to:
- shape their future by mastering five critical decisions
- make better decisions by learning how to “borrow” the experience
- get off the fence and make a decision based on commitment
- determine their “end” from the beginning
Let me prove it to you – risk free!
You’re also getting a no-risk, 60-Day Money Back Guarantee!
- What kind of guarantees are the colleges offering you when you apply or register for college courses?
- What kind of guarantees are being offered on your teen’s textbooks (which typically cost twice the amount of this Power Jam)?
Bonus #1: Get a 1.5 Hour Community/Parent Lecture DVDThis DVD sells for $59.95 on the website. This is my award-winning presentation to parents and community members in Akron, IN to over 1,500 people. This community lost eight people to suicide within one year (including students and adults). The community needed healing and answers. I spent two days in this community and the DVD is awesome. You will get it FREE.
Bonus #2: Jeff’s “Seven Tips for Teen Success” Audio ProgramThis audio program normally sells for $12.95 on the website, but I’m so determined to see teens succeed in school and beyond, that I’m giving it away for FREE. Here is what listeners will receive in the audio program:
- How to get and stay focused when life and friends are becoming a major distraction
- How to build solid confidence instantly, even if you’ve never had it before
- How to not only live up to your potential, but exceed it and become an overachiever without the stress
- How to respond positively and effectively to pressure, disappointment, adversity, and rejection
- How to deal with anger and stress
- How to not get disappointed and to take control of your life
Bonus #3: Special Report: 25 Tips to Overcome ProcrastinationProcrastination is one of the biggest obstacles your teen has to overcome in school and in life. If you’re not self-motivated, not only do you have very little chance of succeeding in school, but also you have very little chance of succeeding in life. In this special report, I will share with you 25 tricks that I have used with my personal life coaching clients:
“It was worth more than four years of college.” – Principal, Bishop Nueman High School, PA
Jeff Yalden International 8996 Bella Verde Court
Myrtle Beach, SC 29579 Toll free: 800-948-9289 | www.JeffYalden.com Contact UsTell a Friend About Power Jam